The citizens and residents of the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Saudi Arabia, and nine other nations will be able to visit Japan more easily as a new electronic visa system was unveiled by the Japanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs. So, applicants who are eligible can apply online for a tourist visa that enables stays in Japan of up to 90 days. This system focuses on people who weren't previously excluded from the short-stay visa policy of Japan.

This system of applying for the new e-Tourist Visa online has already started on March 27, 2023. If you are a citizen or resident of Saudi Arabia or the UAE, then you are not exempt from a Japan visa. Applicants must not be dual nationals with Japanese citizenship and must not have any criminal convictions, violations, or expulsions from any country on their record.

Applicants must log in to the Japan eVisa website in order to show a "Visa Issuance Notice" at the departure airport in an Internet environment. Not acceptable are PDF files, screenshots, or printed copies of the page. With a short-term stay visa, get a stay of 90 days or less!

You should be aware of fraudulent websites that look exactly like the Japan eVisa website. The authority will reject your application without processing it if it’s incomplete. Your travel plans may be impacted if you enter erroneous information or upload the necessary documents insufficiently, which could cause a delay in the review process or cancellation of your e-VISA application.

Do you have any confusion about how to display the Visa Issuance Notice?

1. Please log in with your email address and password.

2. Click "Visa application list" or click "Page for displaying the visa issuance notice"

3. Check□✔ relevant person Click "Visa issuance notice (to display)"

4. Display "Visa Issuance Notice" on your device.

Make sure time is counting down at the top right of the screen.

The Japan Visa Information Hotline is Only questions regarding the JAPAN e-visa application process should be sent to this email address. Please get in touch with the Japanese overseas establishment that has authority over your nation or region with any general questions.